Cherry Cacao Overnight Oats
1 serving | 10 min. (+ overnight)
- ¼ cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1½ tsp dried chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- ¼ cup diced cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 1. In a half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla. Put lid on jar and shake until well combined.
- Remove lid, add chopped chocolate and cherries and stir until mixed throughout. Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days. Eat chilled.