Now, I found this very interesting. If you think you know me, do you agree with these? Taken from WikiHow's How to Spot Someone Born in the Year of the Dog:
1. Look for people with a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets.
2. Remember that dog people can be somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric.
3. Watch out for folks who care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money.
4. Be aware that they can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties.
5. Look for people who can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues.
6. Remember that dog people make good leaders.
7. Make note of who they associate with. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.