*sigh* Gimme a break…
Found in an older post at EDH's blog:
1) What are you eating right now?
My finger nail (bad habit…)
2) What's the last beverage you consumed?
Water. Lots and lots of water.
3) What are you currently reading/viewing?
Newsweek, Audacity of Hope, Sophie's World, That's Not in My American History Book, and Barack Obama's Web site :-p
4) Good for you. What are you getting out of that experience?
Hmmm…. refreshing my philosophy, feeling better that some candidates have good heads on their shoulders, interesting tidbits such as Independence Day should be July 2nd and the Wright Brothers weren't the first to fly…
5) That's fantastic. Any hobbies you're working on?
Photography, Web site, cello playing, video game playing 😉
6) Fascinating. Why aren't you finishing ___________?
My Web site… 🙁 I'm so procrastinating it and I said I'd have it done by the end of the month. I'm thinking about a two week extension, since I have so much Web design to do at work already. It's a good reason… right?