Saw this on BluePamphlet and was compelled to check it out. After taking the quiz, I realize that I have been quite pessimistic and touchy lately, so my new focus is on happiness. I think reading some happy news will relieve some of my frustrations with the heavier side of reality that I think keep pushing me down my rut. I am looking at either, http://www.happynews.com/, http://www.hyphon.com/, or http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/. I do not think http://www.theonion.com/ counts as it is not real news, but it might be amusing if all else fails. Here are my results from the Personal DNA test (LiveJournal will not allow me to paste in the nifty script… yay…):
You are a Considerate Artist.
You are an Artist
- Your appreciation of beauty, ability to think abstractly, and innovativeness make you an ARTIST.
- Never one to be tied to a particular way of doing things, you let your imagination guide you in discovering different possibilities.
- You would rather seek out new experiences than stick to your everyday habits, taking in as much of the world as possible.
- Your eye for beauty and your willingness to consider different perspectives make your creative efforts interesting—even though you may not realize this yourself.
- You prefer to think about things before voicing your opinion, considering a wide, diverse range of options.
- While there are forms and styles that you prefer, you tend to keep an open mind when it comes to your artistic preferences.
- You are curious about things, interested in the “why” more than the “how.”
- You have an active imagination that leads you express yourself in a distinct way.
You are Considerate
- You trust others, care about them, and are slow to judge them, making you CONSIDERATE.
- You value your close relationships very much, and are more likely to spend time in small, tightly-knit groups of friends than in large crowds.
- You enjoy exploring the world through observation, quietly watching others.
- Relating to others so well, and understanding their emotions, leads you to trust people in general, even though you're somewhat shy and reserved at times.
- Your belief that people are generally well-intentioned contributes to your sympathy regarding their problems.
- Although you may not vocalize it often, you have an awareness of how society affects individuals, and you understand complex causes of people's behavior.
- You like to look at all sides of a situation before making a judgment, particularly when that situation involves important things in other people's lives.
- Your close friends know you as a good listener.
Is this accurate? Hmm…